How to Refill a Vape Tank
Refilling your vape tank is a simple and straightforward process and once you have the hang of it can be done quickly every time. Tanks come in both top-fill and bottom-fill format, and how you fill it will depend on which tank you own. In both cases, you will need to unscrew your tank from the body of your e-cigarette or mod, then place a few drops of E-Liquid directly onto the coil before you go on to fill up your tank.
- To refill your top-fill tank, start by removing it from the body of your e-cig mod.
- Unscrew the base and carefully remove the coil. In most cases it should slide right out. Saturate the coil with several drops of e-liquid by using a dropper to put a drop of e-liquid inside each hole. Replace the coil and attach your atomiser back to the tank.
- Next, unscrew the top of the tank to add your e-liquid. Most e-liquids come with a dropper to make adding e-liquids quick and simple. Continue filling until you have reached the tank’s fill line.
- Reassemble your tank and screw all the pieces back together tightly. Be sure to wipe away any spilled e-liquid before you begin.
- Leave your e-liquid to steep for a few minutes so the coil is fully saturated. Then turn your device on and go.
- To refill your bottom-fill tank, first begin by removing it from the body of your mod.
- Next, unscrew the body of the coil and remove it from the top of the tank.
- Saturate your coil with one or two drops of e-liquid into each hole in the coil. This is important because it will prevent burning because the wick will already be saturated with e-liquid when you first inhale.
- Replace the coil and screw it back into the tank. Next, unscrew the entire bottom of your atomizer so you have access to the tank itself.
- Most e-liquids come with a dropper to make refilling easy. Place this against the inside of the tank and release the e-liquid into it until it reaches the fill line.
- Reassemble your tank, taking care to wipe away any e-liquid spills that may have occurred. Leave the liquid to steep for a few minutes to ensure the coil has plenty of time to become saturated.
Cleaning your Tank
It’s important to regularly clean your tank to help prevent any build-up of e-liquids that can impact your Vape Kits performance. Try and do this routinely; when it comes time to fill up your tank is the optimum time to do it.
It’s also important to keep your tank clean when Switching E-Liquids or you might get an unwanted flavour combination when the last of the old e-liquid mixes with the new.
How often you need to change your coil depends on how regularly you vape. Heavy users often replace their coils weekly, while light users tend to be able to stretch between two and three weeks.
You’ll know it’s time to change your coil when you begin to notice that your e-liquids don’t taste as flavourful as they should. Another of the most common signs that it’s time to change your coil is the tell-tale taste of burnt toast.