The management team will show leadership and commitment and bear the responsibility for establishing, implementing, integrating and maintaining the quality management system in a commitment to satisfy the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2015. The organisation has a policy of promoting continual improvement and setting of quality objectives in line with the framework laid out within the ISO 9001:2015 standard. These objectives will address the risks and opportunities within the organisation as determined by top management.
These principles guide our actions to deliver products and services that are safe, compliant and preferred. They are essential for the achievement of our ambition to be recognized and trusted as a preferred supplier. At Vapouriz, our commitment is to never compromise on the safety, compliance and quality of our products and services. This requires everybody to be engaged, to understand their responsibility and to be empowered.
Quality is the foundation of our company and is fully embedded in our purpose and values.
It is the policy of Vapouriz to:
- strive to satisfy the requirements of all our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- strive for the reduction of hazards and the prevention of injury, ill health and pollution;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy; and
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on ‘risk’.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by the Board to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
We hereby certify that the quality policy, quality management system manual and operating procedures manual accurately describes the quality management system in use within the organisation to meet the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
The quality management system will be monitored, measured, evaluated and enhanced regularly under top management responsibility, with regular reporting and communication of the status and effectiveness at all levels.
This Quality Policy Statement has been approved & authorised by:
Names: Brett Horth, Kate Sarama, Gareth Kelly, Robert Clewley
Date: 23rd November 2020