1. THESE TERMS
1.1 What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods, services or digital content.
1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms please contact us to discuss.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
2.1 Who we are. We are Vapouriz Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales and company number 07898106. Our registered office is at 5 Park Court, Pyrford Road, West Byfleet, Surrey, KT15 6SD. Our main trading address is Vapouriz Limited, 7a Henley Business Park, Normandy, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 2DX. Our VAT registration number is GB129541705.
2.2 We operate the websites Vapouriz.co.uk and Vapestore.co.uk
2.3 How to contact us.
2.4 Contacting us if you are a consumer
You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 01483 779170 or by post to Customer Services, Vapouriz Ltd, 7a Henley Business Park, Normandy, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 2DX. If you are emailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us.2.5 Contacting us if you are a business.
2.5 Contacting us if you are a business.
You may contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01483 779170 or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
2.6 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
2.7 "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
3. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
3.1 How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3.2 If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
3.3 Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
4. OUR PRODUCTS
4.1 You must be aware of the following:
- Vaping Devices, E-liquids and Clearomizers
- Our vaping devices, e-liquids and clearomizers must only be used in accordance with the instructions provided and if you have any questions or concerns about their use, you should get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01483 779170.
- The vast majority of our e-liquids contain Nicotine. Nicotine can be a toxic and addictive substance. Nicotine-containing liquids are only intended for use by committed smokers of legal smoking age, and they are not intended for use by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may have become pregnant or by any person with an elevated risk or, a pre-existing condition of any medical condition, which includes but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, emphysema or asthma, unless such use has been recommended or approved by your GP. Should you feel unwell, you should stop using the product and consult a doctor.
- Our e-liquids, vaping devices, clearomizers and any other inhalation devices are NOT provided as smoking cessation aids, and they have not been approved by the MHRA, EMA or FDA for this purpose. Our e-liquids, vaping devices, clearomizers and any other inhalation devices are not intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease, conditions or addiction.
- Any e-liquid containing Nicotine may be harmful if ingested in sufficient quantities; with a risk of fatality should it be consumed by a child. Other ingredients may be harmful to animals (even if the e-liquid does not contain Nicotine). In the case of accidental ingestion, medical advice should be sought if you feel unwell (or immediately in the case of ingestion by a child) and the doctor shown the bottle and packaging from which the product was consumed. All of our e-liquid and cartomiser (whether Nicotine-containing or otherwise) products must be safely stored when not in use, and they must be kept out of the reach of children and animals at all times.
- Skin contact with e-liquid may be harmful and should be avoided wherever possible. If the product comes into direct contact with the skin, the affected area should be washed with plenty of soap and water. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, the affected area must be rinsed thoroughly and medical advice sought. If e-liquid is spilled onto clothing, this should be washed before reuse.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when handling e-liquids and wash your hands thoroughly after handling any e-liquid product.
- Whilst every measure has been taken to make our packaging child-proof and all appropriate explicit warnings and cautions explicitly provided on packaging and labelling, we cannot be held responsible for any personal injury arising from or attributable to a failure to comply with the warnings and instructions as listed in this clause or from failure to use any product as intended or in accordance with the instructions provided with that product.
- Our battery and charger products must only be used in accordance with the instructions provided and if you have any questions or concerns about their use, you should get in touch with us at email@example.com or on 01483 779170.
- E-cigarette, vaping devices, variable voltage and other batteries must only be charged with the charging equipment supplied by us and specifically intended for charging that product as our chargers carry overcharge protection specific to that battery type. In particular adaptors provided for charging other devices (in particular mobile phones) must NOT be used to charge our or any other electronic cigarette batteries.
- Batteries should never be left on charge unattended or for an extended period of time.
- Batteries should only be charged on a non-combustible surface.
- Batteries should not be exposed to any extremes of temperature or to moisture.
- Batteries should not be carried loose in pockets or bags where they may come into contact with other metal items. Batteries should be stored and transported in non-conductive containers.
- Batteries should be checked for damage prior to charging. A battery showing any signs of damage or which may have been exposed to extreme temperatures or moisture should not be charged but should be safely disposed of.
- Whilst every measure has been taken to ensure the safety of our batteries, we cannot be held responsible for any personal injury caused by or attributable to a failure to comply with the warnings and instructions contained in this clause or the instructions provided with the product.
4.2 Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
4.3 Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
5. YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 8 - Your rights to end the contract).
6. OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
6.1 Minor changes to the products. We may change the product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat.
6.2 More significant changes to the products and these terms. In addition, as we informed you in the description of the product on our website, we may make the following changes to these terms or the product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
6.3 Updates to digital content. We may update or require you to update digital content, provided that the digital content shall always match the description of it that we provided to you before you bought it.
7. PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
7.1 Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
7.2 When we will provide the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you.
7.3 We will deliver your goods no later than days after the day on which we accept your order.
7.4 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
7.5 If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
7.6 If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 10.2 will apply.
7.7 Your legal rights if we deliver goods late. You have legal rights if we deliver any goods late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any goods then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- we have refused to deliver the goods;
- delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- You told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
7.8 Setting a new deadline for delivery. If you do not wish to treat the contract as at an end straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 7.7, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can treat the contract as at an end if we do not meet the new deadline.
7.9 Ending the contract for late delivery. If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery under clause 7.7 or clause 7.8, you can cancel your order for any of the goods or reject goods that have been delivered. If you wish, you can reject or cancel the order for some of those goods (not all of them), unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. After that we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled goods and their delivery. If the goods have been delivered to you, you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection.
7.10 When you become responsible for the goods. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organised by you collect it from us.
7.11 When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
7.12 What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you in writing to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
7.13 Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 6).
7.14 Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer than 56 days in any six month period we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for products while they are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 56 days and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
7.15 We may also suspend supply of the products if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 12.4) and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 12.6). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments.
8. YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
8.1 THE PROVISIONS OF PARAGRAPHS 8.2 – 8.7 ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER. THEY DO NOT APPLY TO TRADE SALES.
8.2 You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 11;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 8.3;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 8.4. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 8.6.
8.3 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 6.2);
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 56 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have delivered late (see clause 7.7).
8.4 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
8.5 When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- digital products after you have started to download or stream these;
- services, once these have been completed, even if the cancellation period is still running;
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them; and
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
8.6 How long do I have to change my mind? How long you have depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered:
- Your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
- Your goods are for regular delivery over a set period (for example every month). In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the first delivery of the goods.
8.7 Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 8.2), you can still end the contract before it is completed. A contract for goods or digital content is completed when the product is delivered, downloaded or streamed and paid for. A contract for services is completed when we have finished providing the services and you have paid for them. If you want to end the contract in these circumstances, just contact us to let us know. The contract will not end until 1 calendar month after the day on which you contact us. We will refund any advance payment you have made for products which will not be provided to you. For example, if you tell us you want to end the contract on 4 February we will continue to supply the product until 3 March. We will only charge you for supplying the product up to 3 March and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the supply of the product after 3 March.
9. HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US (INCLUDING IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND)
9.1 THE PROVISIONS OF PARAGRAPHS 9.2 – 9.7 ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER. THEY DO NOT APPLY TO TRADE SALES.
9.2 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on 01483 779 170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- By post. You can write to us at Vapouriz Ltd, 7a Henley Business Park, Normandy, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 2DX, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
9.3 Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them, post them back to us at 7a Henley Business Park, Normandy, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 2DX. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
9.4 When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
- if you are exercising your right to change your mind.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return. 9.5 How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
9.6 Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. For example the items may have become dirty, marked, or some of the packaging missing or damaged. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- Where the product is a service, we may deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it was supplied, ending with the time when you told us you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
9.7 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- If the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
9.8 IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS THE FOLLOWING APPLY TO RETURNS
9.9 We operate a no returns policy unless:
- We have sent items not included on the purchase order;
- The Goods arrive damaged due to fault in our dispatch system;
- The Goods are subject to a Product recall notice on grounds of safety or public policy;
- The goods are faulty and, if so, our standard warranty provisions apply.
9.10 Goods whose packaging has been interfered with or goods which have in any way been used will not be replaced.
9.11 If goods have to be returned, then you should contact our Buyer service team to obtain a RMA number and then return the goods at the Buyer’s expense, carefully wrapped with an explanation of why they were sent back. We will then inspect the Goods and the returns advice note to determine whether they were correctly returned. If the goods were correctly returned, we will, at your request, either replace the goods at its own expense or credit the initial order.
10. OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
10.1 We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products.
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us access to your premises to supply the services.
10.2 You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
10.3 We may withdraw the product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know at least 14 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
11. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
11.1 THE PROVISIONS OF PARAGRAPHS 11.2 – 11.4 ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER. THEY DO NOT APPLY TO TRADE SALES.
11.2 How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 01483 779179 or write to us at 7a Henley Business Park, Normandy, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 2DX.
11.3 Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If your product is goods, for example furniture or a laptop, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- up to six months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
See also Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).
If your product is digital content, for example a mobile phone app or a subscription to a music streaming service, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says digital content must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality:
- if your digital content is faulty, you're entitled to a repair or a replacement.
- if the fault can't be fixed, or if it hasn't been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience, you can get some or all of your money back
- if you can show the fault has damaged your device and we haven't used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation
See also Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).
If your product is services, for example a support contract for a laptop or tickets to a concert, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says:
- you can ask us to repeat or fix a service if it's not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some money back if we can't fix it.
- if you haven't agreed a price beforehand, what you're asked to pay must be reasonable.
- if you haven't agreed a time beforehand, it must be carried out within a reasonable time.
See also Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).
11.4 Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you.
12. PRICE AND PAYMENT
12.1 Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 12.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
12.2 We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
12.3 What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
12.4 When you must pay and how you must pay. You can only pay for products using a debit card or credit card or via Pay Pal. We accept the following cards: Visa, Mastercard and Maestro.
12.5 You must pay for the products before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the products to you.
12.6 What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know and we will not charge you interest until we have resolved the issue.
13. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
13.1 THE PROVISIONS OF PARAGRAPHS 13.2 – 13.6 ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER. THEY DO NOT APPLY TO TRADE SALES
13.2 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
13.3 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; supplied with reasonable skill and care and, where installed by us, correctly installed and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
13.4 When we are liable for damage to your property. If we are providing services in your property, we will make good any damage to your property caused by us while doing so. However, we are not responsible for the cost of repairing any pre-existing faults or damage to your property that we discover while providing the services.
13.5 If defective digital content which we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
13.6 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
13.7 IF YOU ARE A TRADE CUSTOMER PARAGRAPHS 13.8 – 13.11 APPLY
13.8 Subject to clause 13.9, our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed 100% of the price paid by you for the products.
13.9 Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); or
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
13.10 We will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of goodwill; or
- any indirect or consequential loss.
13.11 Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the products. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the products are suitable for your purposes.
14. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
14.1 How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
14.2 We may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies. Where we extend credit to you for the products we may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies and they may keep a record of any search that they do.
14.3 We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
15. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
15.1 We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
15.2 You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing. However, you may transfer our guarantee to a person who has acquired the product or, where the product is services, any item or property in respect of which we have provided the services. We may require the person to whom the guarantee is transferred to provide reasonable evidence that they are now the owner of the relevant item or property.
15.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, except as explained in clause 15.2 in respect of our guarantee.
15.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
15.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
15.6 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English and Welsh law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English or Welsh courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
15.7 Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use. We will provide you with these details on request.
16. WELCOME10 CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
16.1 One use per customer. You must have an account and be logged in to redeem this offer.
16.2 Code cannot be redeemed if any other offer is applied in the basket. This includes, but is not limited to any other discount code.
16.3 Code cannot be redeemed, in full, against selected Vape Kit and E-Liquid Bundles, for further details please get in touch.
16.4 Code cannot be redeemed, in full, against any Outlet product.
16.5 Maximum E-Liquid bundle purchase 24 units.
16.6 Other exclusions may apply.
17. E-Liquid 10ml Multi-Buys - 8 for £20
17.1 Applies to 8 x 10ml e-liquids for £20.00
17.2 Maximum e-liquid purchase is 16 units.
17.3 Applies to selected E-Liquids only.
17.4 Offer cannot be redeemed, in full, against selected Vape Kit and E-Liquid Bundles, for further details please get in touch.
17.5 Vapouriz reserves the right to change, without notice, the number of promotional items and discount amount.
17.6 Offer cannot be redeemed, in full, against any Outlet product.
17.7 Other exclusions may apply.
17.8 This is a limited-time promotion, ending midnight 03/11/2019
18. Coils - 15% off
18.1 Applies to selected Vape Coils only.
18.2 Offer cannot be redeemed, in full, against selected Vape Kit and E-Liquid Bundles, for further details please get in touch.
18.3 Vapestore/Vapouiz reserves the right to change, without notice, the number of promotional items and discount amount.
18.4 Offer cannot be redeemed, in full, against any Outlet product.
18.5 Other exclusions may apply.
18.6 This is a limited-time promotion, ending midnight 11/11/2019