- Vapouriz Batteries have a finite life span. They are under warranty for 60 days starting from the date of receipt. This warranty is void if the unit has been broken due to mishandling and/or tampering.
- Vapouriz Clearomizers, Atomizers, Coils and Tanks are consumable items and are not covered under warranty. However, if they are deemed to be Dead on Arrival (faulty on receipt) and we are notified within 7 days of you receiving them, we may replace them at our discretion.
- E-Liquids are a consumable item, sold in sealed bottles and are not covered under warranty. The only exception to this rule is in the case of a manufacturing fault, or shipping error on our part, in which case we will replace them.
One Year (12 Months) Limited Warranty
- Vapouriz chargers, charging cases and wall adaptor plugs are covered by a warranty period of one year (12 months) from the date of purchase. If an item has an electrical fault such as, but not limited to, failure to emit charge, we will replace it.
- Any issues pertaining to user error such as, but not limited to, physically mishandling the item will result in the warranty being void.
Conditions of Returns
- In order to return a product, you must have a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Number from a member of our Customer Service Team. Any unsolicited or unauthorised returns sent to us will be disposed of.
- Returns MUST be received within 10 working days of the RMA Number being issued. If an item is not returned within this time frame, we will no longer be able to accept it.
- Once we have received the returned item, we will fully test it to verify the fault. Please allow up to 5 working days for it to be checked and the replacement dispatched or credit issued.
- Should we discover that there is not a fault, or that it has been caused by user error, we will not issue a replacement or raise a credit. You will then have 14 days to either collect the item or we will dispose of it.
- Vapouriz are not responsible for reimbursing any shipping cost for returning items.
- Vapouriz are not responsible for items that get lost in transit. Therefore, we suggest sending returns via a trackable service and ensuring the correct amount for postage is paid.
- Please ensure your returned items are packaged securely and sent to the following address, with the RMA number clearly written on the outside:
Unit 7 Bridge Park
Please include a copy of your purchase receipt and details of the fault.
- If you ordered the wrong product, we can exchange it as long as it is safely returned to us unopened and unused within 14 days of receipt. We do kindly ask that you pay for the return postage and packaging. Please contact customer services and request an RMA Number to ensure a speedy turn-around.
- Vapouriz Limited reserves the right to change our warranty conditions without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse items returned to us which do not fulfil the requirements stated above, or if the correct RMA process has not been followed.
- Warranties are not guarantees and only cover manufacturing faults. Damage, wear and tear or any subsequent damage that may occur are not covered under the warranty.