The Vapouriz Group is a leading UK supplier of Electronic Cigarettes and UK manufacturer of Electronic Cigarette E-Liquid headquartered in Guildford in Surrey.
Our three brands within the Group; Vapouriz, Vapestore and Vapouriz Labs have seen incredible success since 2011. Vapouriz Group achieved triple growth figures during 2014 with no signs of slowing down. In 2017, Vapouriz Group moved into larger premises to establish a new Head Office to house the rapidly growing team.
Warehouse Operative Positions
Due to expansion, we are seeking warehouse operatives to be based at our new facility in Normandy Nr Guildford (GU3).
The right candidate must be someone who can deal with a very busy warehouse environment, work effectively as part of a team and be adaptable and flexible in their outlook.
Duties Include :
- Pick and pack orders as required, scanning, checking for damaged or missing items.
- Booking in all good inwards accurately and signed for responsibly.
- Storing of goods & preparation of stock. Moving stock by hand using lifting gear.
- Production of dispatch notes, pick lists and other relevant paperwork.
- Use of online courier portals to manifest items dispatched.
- Ability to work under pressure paying strict attention to detail.
- Team player, adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
- Good level of fitness. Duties involve regular repetitive light to heavy lifting.
- Basic computer skills, good standard of numeracy
- Honesty, integrity, reliability
- Must have own transport, able to get to rural location
Salary & Benefits :
- Role : Work will be offered on a zero hour contract basis to begin, with potential to extend quickly into fixed term contracts & permanent roles
- Working Hours : 40 Hours per week, Mon - Fri
- Salary : Hourly Rate - To start £7.20-7.50 (with ability to increase if moved to fixed term or permanent contract)
- Location : Based in Guildford (GU3)
- Benefits : Paid Holiday*, Pension*, Healthcare*, Staff discount
- Start Time : Required immediately
*These benefits only apply if moved to fixed term or permanent contract.
If you think you've got the appropriate skills for a role at Vapouriz, please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com and we'll keep you on record for any suitable future roles.